This website has been developed to assist consumers in managing home and garden pests in a way that helps protect Our Water - Our World. Among other things, this site offers:
- assorted fact sheets/forma informativas on specific pests and methods to manage them without using hazardous materials.
- pocket guide to managing 10 common pests
- information on where to buy less toxic alternatives to pesticides, including fungicides and herbicides.
- an alphabetized list of some (not all) products that are considered less toxic alternatives to more conventional pesticides.
- a list of products sorted by the pest it targets.
- an Ask the Expert feature that allows you to ask a specific question and receive a personal reply.
Visit NorCal IPM for information to assist municipalities, pest control operators and landscapers.
For a 2 minute video on how the Our Water - Our World program helps customers in retail stores, click here (NOTE: Video starts at 00:35 second mark in recording). Video courtesy of KRON 4, San Francisco.